I understand the whole stupid question thing. I tend to do that too.And then you should wear perfume :)
sometimes i ask stupid questions because i want to talk to someone, and i dont care what about.and would you like one of my mini bottles of perfume? i only wear japanese cherry blossom, and they're different scents anyway...
thank you :)but i auctually wanted to get something that...represents me? i guess :Pand i have a this sample of Mackie and i think it suits me :D
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I understand the whole stupid question thing. I tend to do that too.
And then you should wear perfume :)
sometimes i ask stupid questions because i want to talk to someone, and i dont care what about.
and would you like one of my mini bottles of perfume? i only wear japanese cherry blossom, and they're different scents anyway...
thank you :)
but i auctually wanted to get something that...represents me? i guess :P
and i have a this sample of Mackie and i think it suits me :D
Post a Comment