Monday, July 27, 2009

Giant Gumballs, Free O.J., Assorted Meats; O MY!

- I have the urge to dance, and it has nothing to do with my consumption of Dark Chocolate.

- Were home. :D (not the reason)
and Tyler killed my cherry tomato plants >:[
grrr.

-I have officially had a learners permit for 4 days *Kudos*
I haven't killed anyone yet, so that's pretty good...
I ran off the rode a little bit; but it was only on our driveway. =P

- I'm a little confused..? I need to talk to you.

- Tanner caught a Catfish!
We named it Julius c:

- Scooping fish out of a lake with a net is A LOT easier than catching them with a hook ;P

- I HATE 13 hour car rides, tiny showers, and gas-station bathrooms *.*

- Beware: Flaming Marshmallows "d

- Line dancing is fun xD

- Coutry people are nice ^.^
I like it when they call people sugar. C=


~That's all for now folks.