Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I like Now

I haven't been on in awhile...
Actually, I haven't even talked to anyone in awhile... Except for today, which was fantastic C:
But, I guess It just bothers me. Every time I come on here and read everything going on, it makes me sad, or tense, or stressed and that's not something I enjoy. I'm not good with problems or issues. If I can't fix them, I tend to push them away or avoid them completely... It's something I need to work on. Even loud voices, I shrink up. If my mom and dad are "discussing" something, I leave the room.
Recently though, It's just been nice. I have some breathing room and I don't want it to go away. I don't want summer to end.
When it's cloudy, I can spend the day outside. Our pastures are laced with soft clover and the garden is just starting to break through the surface. It's really lovely.

I'm full of Japanese food. ;P
Happy Birthday Ana! ~ you're cake was yummy ^.^

~Goodnight<3

PS: Thank you to those who tell me I need to stop being such a hermit and talk to them
-You make me feel special C:
i love you people<33
Don't ever forget that!