Saturday, June 27, 2009

I'm making a backpack.
I'm excited :D
My mom took me to Joans today and I picked out some "Duck" canvas material (idk what that is either). AND I found a really cool pattern for a backpack. yay!
I was thinking about scanning my art folder on transfer paper and ironing that on it-even though most of the doodles are Mona's " P

VBS ended :( It was so much fun. We made "Alligator Nests" out of La Choy Noodles. Which were actually kind of gross xP. Making Pretzel Butterflies was cool though.

Brent is sick :(
he kept throwing-up today.

I feel like I'm being a bad friend. I haven't really been keeping in touch...
We need to go do something together c:

Oh and hi Patrick ;P

~enjoy

PS: I hate the heat.
So much.
I'm going to move to Canada
or some remote part of France
and buy a Siberian Husky.

1 comment:

Hooly said...

Yay foar backpacks!