Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The very unimportant world at Large

I was going to wait until tomorrow to post so I could ACTUALLY have pictures of my Bettas to show you, because I am having a rather difficult time naming my DUDE-fish.
The lady-fish's name is Dannina ") (I'm still trying to decide weather to spell it with one n or 2...) I was thinking something Japaneeese?.. or, something of that orient...?..
any suggestions?
It's much too dark to attempt photography at the moment, so I will get back to you .

But He's white & red and looks very much the girly-man
He also lives in a trifle dish.

Liiike this one.


Minus the frilly dessert.


Today I volunteered at teen court, and this guy there reminded me so much of you.
He even looked like you.
It made me miss you a lot.
But, you will never read this to know.

I feel like sleeping,
so, goodnight<3

2 comments:

allywood said...

I kind of want to eat that.



<3

Anonymous said...

That looks glorious.