Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I am a Ninja

Today was... thrilling. Like the emotions of a lifetime in one day. It was completely exhausting but still somehow magnificent.

I BOUGHT A NETBOOK *FREAK OUT* A Dell Mini 10 =D it's so cute!

No More Parental Block. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I haven't been able to read most every one's blog for the past couple weeks. -.-

I spent at least 5 bucks trying to get a Squirtle out of one of those money eating contraptions with a giant claw. WHAT THE HECK DO YOU CALL THOSE THINGS? I never knew.

Mona and I found a little man in a purse at Goodwill. A little while later, at the other side of the store, we happened to find a CD with a figurine attached and at the back of the head there were footprints with a bar code, and the little man from the purse fit into the spot! It was fantastic.

I also persuaded my dad into letting me keep the eye cam on my netbook. He's was totally about to caulk it up.

I am sleepy, so goodnight!
<3

PS: VERY late response but I named my guy-fish Koko C:

and apparently it's unMANLY to have a mirror in your room. xD is this true?

3 comments:

Hooly said...

I want a mirror in my room ):

mona.in.the.box said...

MEGA SUPER AWESOME FUN DAY YES

that was great CB we should do something like that again sometime. On a weekend so we can hit some FLEA MARKETS.
but we should probably go when we have an idea of what to look for. like clothes stuff, material, and STUFF FOR OUR ROOMS!!!

JΛMES said...

Mirrors are fun :D

Who cares if they're manly or not? O.o