Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Dad Would Be Intimidating If He Had Hair.

this is my 100th post... ^.^ Woohoo!

- My mom told me my eyeliner looked Gothic.
Then she told me that I should bring an extra pair of clothes to the Backloriet concert because if we went somewhere and I was wearing my concert gown people would think I was Gothic.

-.-

- Tomorrow is the last day of school -and I'm sad. Because I know that my parents won't take me to go see my friends that often because "they don't feel like it". *BIG sigh*:( I'll end up plastered to the TV watching re-runs of Project Runway and organizing my closets/drawers ect. I told my parents I want to get a job at the cute little Melon Blossom Cafe' 10 minutes from our house. But NO. I can't bacause I'm supposed to be focusing on school EVEN THOUGH IT'S SUMMER!
Whattheflip.

- I can't take art next year because of SPANISH D:

- My parents have bought a million pounds of junk food recently and I really hate it. Don't get me wrong, I will eat junkey food if I'm out somewhere, but when so much of it Acutally in our house, it bothers me. Mostly because we used to make everything homemade and now somehow we never have the time. Instead we have microwave pretzels and tv dinners. So I've been making my own food and my parents keep complaining that I never eat with them anymore.

- We have a new desk in our computer room and it's pretty :)

- I need to go look over my vocab words.

- I hate yelling so much.
I'm glad my dad never yells.
I don't think I could stand that.

- There's a star with a grin on this ebay painting on the wall next to me and it is seriously giving me the creeps.

wow prepositional phrases.

- Thank you for making my day better.
You always do. (:
I'm going to miss art a lot.

- Everyone should come and hang out in the band room and listen to Vocal Arts,
because afterwards we're going to Olive Garden and it's gonna be fun.

We need to sing while were waiting like we did last time xD

Hopefully, we will have enough money and not have to call my mom ;P

3 comments:

GraceEstelle said...

Mona can't go to Olive Garden. D:

allywood said...

Wait, how come you can't take art and spanish ?

Whooot for Olive Garden ! Allie, Austin, and I went there after school today while it was running

:(

Our friend gave us a ride but he just had to park waaaay out in the end of the parking lot so we got SOAKED and walked into the restaurant looking like homeless bums. They sat us in the back of the restaurant where barely anyone was, rofl :)

<3

Kaylee. said...

grace: aww :(
we will have to bring her BREADSTICK. ;P

ally: i can't take art because i really want to take chorus and guidance wouldn't let me take a foreign language online :(

xD
Once when i went with a group of people from chorus the manager though we were being paid to sing. x)