Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Soul Weeps

Have I ever told you guys how much I want to make everything ok?
I want to give you a cookie as big as your head and tell you everything is going to be all right.
I want to make you chicken soup when you're sick.
I want to see you smile and be happy.
Because that's what I'm meant to do. I can feel it in my bones.
If I can make you smile, then I know, in some small way, I have made the world better.
That's my little part.

Your smiles scare me.
I can almost see the staples pinning them there.
Your eyes are pained.
I'm afraid you're beginning to fall.
Please don't.
i love you <3
talk to me
please?



<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

2 comments:

GraceEstelle said...

Thank you.
I love you.
Your sweetness and genuine caring never ceases to amaze me.
<3

Hooly said...

you make me smile every day, kaylee. :)