Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It's the Grammys

I love you all so much and I hope you never ever forget that.


Thank You


- For seeing through my deflections and making me be myself.

- For always being there

- For never changing yourself for anyone

- For kicking my butt sometimes, because no one else will.

- For always knowing when I'm sad

- For always cheering people up, even when your the one who needs to be cheered.

- For sticking around

- For being someone I look up to.

- For always sneaking up behind me and giving me hugs. They always make me feel special :)

- For being my stable ground.

- For always believing in me.

- For being you. I miss you so much-and I'll probably never seen you again.

I don't know whats going on in my head. My nights are plagued by unpleasant dreams that slip from my mind, but leave me clinging to my pillow searching my windows for a glimpse of imaginary shadows. My bookcases are now the home of 12" monsters waiting to pounce on me in my sleep. I have started retreating to the couch where it's goose feather pillows lull me to bed. Then I wake to find my parents scowling over me telling me I should sleep in my own room.
I haven't had nightmares like this since I was little.
Maybe God is telling me something...

1 comment:

GraceEstelle said...

I LOVE YOUUUUUUU!!

And it's defections, not deflections. :P