Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I speak Spench

I'm going to write things in a list-y manner
Enjoy.

I'm not sure what to say anymore.
Things are better.
I talked to my dad all the way home about everything
and he actually understood
he always does
except the girlie things
he rebels against all things girlie
but my mom will vouch for anything girlie.
When I was little I never realized how completely opposite they are...
I mean REALLY.

_______DAD__________________________MOM__________
not fancy__________________________ _fancy
boat crazy ________________________does not like boats
will strike up conversation with- ___________will not
anyone anywhere
thrill seeker _______________________thrill evader
in the moment______________________planner
likes to spend ______________________likes to save

but, we were talking about a field in psychology
and he told me that i shouldn't pursue a career in it
because when he worked on a psych floor everyone was weird and creepy.
It seems that his bubble of understanding goes only so far.

I really want to to scream at some people
but I won't let myself
all for the sake of PEACE.
I could rip myself in two over this
but it wouldn't really get me anywhere.

- i have made so many drafts that i never posted
reason: I would go crazy if someone got in my head.

but maybe that's what I need.

I wish i had more time to devote to this
but i know if i left it as a draft it would never make it to my blog.