Sunday, May 17, 2009

I don't know where Im going with this...

Why do words sting us so much?
They cut to our hearts and make us bleed where no band-aid can cover.
But the words that hurt the most are those that are true-because we know it, and kept it hidden and were hoping by some chance no one else would happen to glance that part were so very ashamed of.


People are always saying to be yourself, but what if that person is truly a bad person. Should they not they try to conceal that? Being the type of person that I am, I've always believed that deep down there is some kind of good in everyone. But what about those psychos that go on murdering sprees? Is there any good? can someone be so consumed with, i don't know, Hate?, that they aren't even people anymore? To enjoy seeing terror in someone's eyes, is just... all for the sake of power.

I'm not trying to compare mean people to Mass-murderers, I just get off topic A LOT.

Why do I want to understand this?

I don't know why I'm thinking about this.
too many crime shows maybe.

2 comments:

allywood said...

I always, always think about this. For everything. I want to understand what people think. What goes through the mind of a serial killer as he's putting his knife through yet another person?

The woman who's being abused by her husband, how does she feel? What does he feel as he hits her?

The little boy who constantly thrashes out and cries in class. What is so bad in his mind that he can't contain it?

This is why I want to go to college for Psychology :)

<3

GraceEstelle said...

Yes, someone can be s consumed with hate that seeing pain in someone else's eyes brings them joy.
But they're still people, just different kinds of people, beautiful in their own way.
Just pray that you never feel that way.

And that saying, "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me."
Yeah, that's a lie.