Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hey Jude

I love when your sitting in the car
and a song with a great bass comes on.
Your leg is leaning against the door
and the beat runs up to your knee
The rain slows in time, making little splats on the windshield.
The wipers whisking by just in time for the new drops to fall.
and-for a moment, everything is in sync.

I live for those moments.

Art was fun <3
the exam was really stupid though because there was a bunch of Artist/Painting matching going on and we never learned any of it. :(
-but it's not Mrs. Smrekar's fault because they made the test before she came and wouldn't let her see it. Which is really really annoying.

Health is boring me.
Mrs. Mosby said she can't answer my questions. D.D

My only accomplishment since coming home has been to carve a nice little tunnel in our Dulce De Leche ice cream. yumyum ^.^

My horses look really wet and miserable out in the rain :(
I want to sneak them into our garage, but I would never get away with that.





3 comments:

allywood said...

I think it's really stupid how new teachers have no idea what's on the exam >:|

<3

GraceEstelle said...

lol, what are your questions?

GraceEstelle said...

wow, ally's comment wasnt there before i posted mine. O.o