Sunday, October 4, 2009

I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly.

I hate it when people spit on the sidewalk,
the sight fills me with disgust. D:

I feel kind of nauseous right now. I don't know why, I seem to get sick on a lot on Sundays.
It might of been the Juicy Juice though.
The sweetness makes me gag, but I was seriously craving some fruit. O.o

I don't like this year much. It scares and disappoints me all at once.
And I am afraid of it all.
But at the same time I feel like I can handle it.
Because secretly, it's all beginning to make sense.
The highs and the lows.

My parents don't seen to get the fact that I know what I'm doing. It's like they keep trying to convince me that I'm going to mess up my life and it will be ruined for ever and ever and ever and ever *echo*
But I know.
I'm not going to drink
I'm not going to do drugs
I'm not going to do anything of the sort. Ever.
No cussing either, which they seem to think I will do inevitably because they think half of the people I hang out do. -Thanks to their new interest in my cell phone's inbox.

It's all soo peachy. _P_

I was actually been thinking about going back to home school. I don't know why, but the thought occurred to me last week and hasn't left. I wish we could move or something -closer to school, I mean. Everything would be so much easier.
My dad keeps talking about how he doesn't like his job and I can see how much it takes it's toll on him. He almost fell asleep while driving the other day.
Both of my parents keep talking about how the renters haven't paid and how much they worry for our family. IF this and IF that. It scares me very much actually, but I never tell them. I have to get rid of my horses because we could loose our Ag. exemption on the land that they graze on. Because it would be an extra $10,000 in taxes if we did.

And I know I keep saying this,
but I really want to go back when I was little,
and everything stayed together so perfectly.
Effortlessly.
All the edges matched up quite nicely then. Quite nicely indeed.

This post is very blocky and it's annoying me -.-

In more cheerful news// I'm joining color guard.
Most of you know this, but I just feel like saying it again :D
I used to have a little baton and taught myself to twirl pretty well.
It broke though xP
So, this should be fun.

I'm trying to convince Tanner to join chorus next year. It's wrong for me to, but I really hate it that he doesn't enjoy music like my dad and I do. He said he wanted to join drama club, but doesn't want to sing and/or do any dancing. :/

He does, however, have an interest in football..

No comments: