Monday, February 23, 2009

"Kaylee is an Albino Cream Puff :D"

I don't have time for a full post but here's a picture of my totally amazing kitty cat :DD he follows my brother around when he hunts :P



His name is Shay ")

Anywayyy, ya, title courtesy of Mona :P

I forgot what I was going to write about so i'm just going to list things...


- Grace, your blog isn't letting me comment on it DD;

- I want to live in Europe for awhile, then maybe in Canada. I definetely want to travel.

- I love pictures because i love to remember moments:)

- I wish you would stop avoiding me.

- I'm confused at the moment of what I want to do. Dream job, no pay. vs. Acceptable job, large amount? I want to live but I don't want to throw my life away. I need a compromise.

- You are most definetely my favorite brother. i love youu<333

- You make me feel like a pig. Even though I'm not.

- I love my room, it's so peaceful:)

- I keep going between wanting to live in the country and living in the city...

- I wish you didn't yell at me.

- I'm not a patient person.

- I love to walk around outside barefoot:)

- Burgers are grosss ;P

- I like the silence of nature.

- Eyes are amazinggg

- Horse's noses are the coolest thing EVER :D

- i know how to make soap :P

- why are you mean to me? you don't even know me.

- You people are my best friends eva ;D

- You're so nice, i really want to get to know you better:)

- You confuzzle mee.

- I watch cooking shows sometimes :P

- i really need to do something about those headaches...

- I never thought we would be friends, but here we are. and i'm so glad:)

- nail polish annoys me, mostly because my nails are super tiney :P

- I want to be a better friend to people.

- People who are annoyed by happy people can just go bury themselves, because I can't help it :P

- You are the only person who gets under my skin.

5 comments:

NittyWood said...

OMG that looks like my cat sophie! :D

GraceEstelle said...

i love kitties!
<333

GraceEstelle said...

i dont know why? D:

GraceEstelle said...

oh, and i totally know where mona got that.
haha, good times.

allywood said...

!!
I can finally comment (:
I love that kitty, and he does look like Sophie :O

I love the random comments in your post :D

<3