Friday, February 27, 2009

OKayy, so today wasn't that great. I got yelled at all the way to school. Following that, my parents said I was banded from the Internet until I was 18 just because they thought I was on it too much. Then my flash drive kept deleting my project. and I have a ton of homework. FUN. Obvious something must have changed, because at this moment I am indeed, on the Internet. So I'll answer this in a very long and drawn out manner.

I'm alot like my dad in some ways. Including saying things I don't mean. So after he told me I would never go on the Internet under his house again, I just left. I couldn't stand being in the same house with my mom talking about how much I care for my friends more than her. Literally, I was just sitting on the couch, and she starts talking about what a terrible child I've become, and how I'm not her little baby girl anymore. So I walked out the door, fed my horses, and sat in a tree for about two hours. When I finally climbed down and I stood there watching Margerita, doing everything I could to just avoid going back in the house again. Then my dad walks up, and tells me that he's going to let me use the Internet for an hour a day.....

Up in that tree, I really felt like I wanted to do something stupid. Anything stupid. I wanted to take a chance. Tempt fate. Everything was crashing down. But in reality nothing was. I felt like I was being put in a cage. I couldn't stand it. But, I don't do stupid things. I have too much self-respect.... It scares me I actually considered...I really don't know what I was considering....Nothing I guess. I'm just sick of being stuck in this rut I've put myself in.

Random Comment:
I love horsie kisses<333:D

Goodnight<3

No comments: