Friday, February 20, 2009

To Life. :)

I was thinking about it, and I have so many things to be thankful for. My family, my friends, my life...everyone around me, and that's just part of it.
I think the best thing that ever happened to me was comming to the villages. It helped me more than anyone knows. It's just days like these that I look back, and I thank God that I'm here with everyone and all of my amazing friends. Everyone of you are so defined. I could never compare you to anyone. :) We're all so different, but at the ame time we're so much alike. All my life I've always wondered who I was and where I belonged, and I've found it. I'm happy with where I am, and I'm going to be from now on. I may not have worked out the details of where my life is headed, but I know how I want to live it. This past year and a half I've gained so much confidence in myself, but I never would have without the help of my friends:) And I want you to know that no matter how far away life takes us, I will never forget any of you. :)

3 comments:

GraceEstelle said...

that was amazing.
<33

GraceEstelle said...

a comment on the new version?

Kaylee. said...

thanks:)

i didn't comment on the new version, but i read it and loved it:D andd i think people will get the IMPORTANT part now.