Thursday, February 19, 2009

Today of days.

Unbeknownst to all of you, I've had a blog for awhile now. I've just decided that I'm tired of being all private and having no one to comment on my crazy thoughts. So I've made this new one. Enjoy:P--> by the way, sometimes I vent out things, and once I do most of the time I really don't feel that way the next day.

I think my headaches are getting worse. I've told my mom, but I don't think she thinks anything of it. They could be from stress. I've just started having this really insane schedule, with the grease thing and my dad working late, plus art club. Though, I find that if I relax my shoulders and breath in deeply they arn't so bad. Maybe I should take up yoga...

Isn't it amazing that by simply holding a cup of tea, you feel calmer, peaceful? That's why I love tea; the soothing sensation. Nothing calms me more really. It washes away my worries, my aches, and my pains. And for a moment I forget where I am. One senseless moment of peace. Then it all cames back with a rush, and I'm here again.

I'm really tired,

goodnight<3

4 comments:

GraceEstelle said...

kaylee!!!!!!
yay!

yoga is awesome, you should do ittt. :D

Kaylee. said...

I don't know how :/

GraceEstelle said...

i follow a podcast.
yogamazing :D

did you reread my story?

Kaylee. said...

YES :D
i left a comment :P