Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I Took A Walk

I was about to tell you about what a terrible day I had. I had already written part of it and was just about to get into a long rant about my uncle. But then I stopped to go feed my horses, and everything was perfect. It was cool and there was a slight breeze that held the fresh scent of orange groves. The sun was setting with splashes of pinks and and yellows, and all that could be heard was the sound of swaying trees and my rubber boots. So I took a walk...and everything was just so peaceful. I wish life could be like that:)

Then I made a pie:) It's pumpkin ;P

Random Comment: I want to own a cafe. Also, I have another thing, I actually decided this a while ago, but I'm writing it down so I can't go back on it: I'm not going to go out with anyone unless they're my best friend.

2 comments:

GraceEstelle said...

Hey kaylee wanna go out with me?? :P
jk, you can't go out with your cafe's smoothie maker. ;D

allywood said...

Awe, that scenery sounds really peaceful and nice :)

<3