Saturday, April 4, 2009

boredom. AAAHHHH.

I don't know what's up with me. I'm just kind of floating in and out of my mind.
Being alone at home does that to you. Or at least to me. There are at least 4 other people in this house, but right now there could be no life on the planet it's so quiet... All I can hear is the sound of my obnoxiously loud computer.

I read a book called "Second Helpings" and I feel thoroughly slammed in a way that only extremely awesome genius type people can make you feel. WHOO! But anyway, it made me laugh. and I will NEVER again use the word like in the middle of a sentence!

(for the admirers of my little brother) TANNER GOT CONTACTS! But I think he's more adorable with his glasses.

My brother sprayed AXE everywhere and it STINKS! Not really. but i feel like I'm losing oxygen to my brain.

I need something else to read, but sadly my family lacks taste in books. Unless of course, I would wish to read "SAVE MONEY NOW" or perhaps "THE TEN ROADS TO RICHES". ehhh.
My mom is crazy about that stuff. By the time I was 8 I mastered the game of CASHFLOW.

Ahwell, at least I'm going to Grace's on Monday :D YAY!

Last night, I was taking a walk when all of the sudden I hear this LOUD GRUNTING NOISE. And I look over at the orange grove next to me and there's these giant black THINGS. AT first, I freaked out because I thought they were coyotes, but then I realized it was a bunch of wild boar(equally vicious but not as scary) and they had all these little black spotted baby piggies.
They didn't seem to notice me, so, I just stood there for a second watching them and it made me wonder how many people never get to see something like this. I might be a "country girl" and have never purchased one thing from the Starbucks menu, but I get to see the world differently. :)

PICTURE OF THE DAY:

2 comments:

GraceEstelle said...

OMG TANNER GOT CONTACTSSSSSS?!?!?!?!
awwwwwwwwwww :)

<33

mona.in.the.box said...

My throat hurts too.
And I HAVE had wild boar in my yard as well ;D

I'M MORE COUNTRY GIRL THAN ANYONE EVER KNEW?! xDDD
My mom's crazy about personal success and leadership books. :P
I could probably learn a thing or two, but I have no interest in improving my poor leadership skills.
I'M A LONE RANGER. xD

Tanner + contacts = slight disappointment??
Oh well, good for him, I suppose.