Thursday, April 16, 2009

When Life-Lines are Low.

No matter how pessimistic I get,
or how much I complain.
I always know everything is going to be ok.
The sun will rise.
Cicadas will drive people crazy.
And I'll keep breathing.

As long as there are things and people I love around me
I'm happy :)


Highlights:

- Top hats
- Obscene fish
- those clicky highlighters
- Racist cupcakes w/ bushy green hair
- Alphabet trees
- New Friends
- Old Friends
- Hearts in the floor boards
- STICKERS
- Wheeleys
- Finding money
- Opera ;P
- Taking over people's kitchens and baking them cookies.
- BENT scissors


My cat's been missing :(
since tuesday.

1 comment:

mona.in.the.box said...

I wrote something like that in my new diary. First entry. Talking about old friends and new friends. The friends that are having just so much trouble with everything.
It's really admirable. Everything you go through, it seems like it's getting worse and worse (and it's so undeserved, you're one of the sweetest people I've even known). But I don't worry too much because, unlike a lot of others, you're strong. You're happy. I know you can make it through anything.
And I, myself, have no reason to be, but I am proud of you.
And it comforts me to know there are people like you in the world.