Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Long Rant About My Mother.

I swear I would have started yelling if you kept on like that. ( actually, i did )
I hate how you'll sit in the car with dad and discuss my future. It's not yours. It's mine!
I can't even be a part of the conversation. If I say anything, I get yelled at for 'interrupting'.
The more you push things at me and try to force me into doing 'What's Best for Me' the more I completely disregard what you say.
I wish you would just shut-up and listen to me.
Hearing you tell me to do something like I have no choice makes me NOT want to do it, just so I can exercise what little freedom I have.
Maybe I'm a prideful person, but I would do that.
I would throw everything away so I can prove that you can't control me.
Because that's what it is with you.
Control.
That's why you freak out at everything.
That's why your afraid when people walk by the car and you lock the door.
That's why you micro-manage everything and EVERYONE!
You're so afraid of the unknown you can't even function.
And it makes you so high strung that you go mental on people
and beat them with SPOONS!

Besides all this junk, I'm actually ok.
I'm happy with myself, which says alot.
I LOVE MY FRIENDS.

Goodnight <3

3 comments:

allywood said...

:(
I hope that gets better for you.
<33 !

GraceEstelle said...

I love you too!!!
And I'm sorry bout your mom. :/

TLALOC said...

That
was awesome.