Thursday, April 9, 2009

You Only See What I Let You See

God. I'm so glad I finally said something. I've been feeling like crap about the whole thing and it was really getting to me...*Enough Said*

Spring break has been ok. The cool weather was nice but I hate being trapped inside when it's hot D:and now I have super calf muscles from riding my horsie so much. Woo-hoo. I'M GOING TO JOCELYN'S :D

I forgot how it all happened, but I was in the kitchen with my mom and she was like "You need to learn how to control your emotions" <--I must have given her a really weird face or something at this because then she was like "Why are you looking at me like that? You always look like you're hiding something"(I believe I gave her another weird face.)and then--> "Ya, Don't think I havn't got you all figured out"

It was all very weird.

something I wrote:

We try, We try
With all our might
to grasp this concept
Of light

But still we sink under
Daring ourselves to take a breath
Crying Out
but there's nothing left.

Photos:












2 comments:

allywood said...

I hate when parents do stuff like that :/
Beautiful pictures !
<3

GraceEstelle said...

fingers! :) :D