Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Piece of Today

I've started running again :)
It helps gets rid of all the extra tension of the day.
Which i need. I haven't been able to fall asleep quite as well as I used to.
( but even as I'm writing this my eyes keep slipping.(It's almost 2AM)
But even more than that, It makes me happy.
Cool air biting at my face, music blaring, sprinting down our fence line.
You mind gets lost in the now, instead of constantly twisting thoughts.
It's like a break from the world that reminds you of what you've been missing.
You almost don't want to stop.

I'm going to bed now before I fall out of my chair.

PS: MONA I made the FUNNEL CAKES!
but they look like snakes d:

Goodnight<3

3 comments:

GraceEstelle said...

OKay, I don't get it!
Why do so many people find running relaxing and enjoyable, and no matter how hard I try, it just hurts. :/
I wish I got that pleasure from running...

And, FUNNEL CAKES! YUM! :D

Triss Teh said...

I would run, if the cars went slower.

ellie said...

Sounds like a great plan..the running. I so love your header, too.