Saturday, March 21, 2009

Don't bother reading this.

My head is hurting and i can't concentrate.
But it's more dizziness than pain...
Like that time when i accidentally took too much Vicodin.
Blehh, i hate pills.
I can't even choke down vitamins.
The knowing was a good movie.
It wasn't super fantastic, but it was kinda cool.
The girl behind us screamed and everyone jumped.
I don't feel too great.
actually, i'm kind of trembling.

Current Loves:

- Eating more brownies than pizza at CiCi's
- Really comfy theatre seats
- MASTER CAKES of the OUTBREAK
- Not being alone at home on Friday nights.
- The 50s!!! because we could be CONTRACTORS!
- Random Spanish phrases
- Capitalizing for EMPHASIS

1 comment:

mona.in.the.box said...

I LOVE CAPITALIZING THINGS

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself ;D
I think I'm sick D;

Commenting, because. P: