Sunday, March 1, 2009

What you see, is what you get.

Why is it that everyone is always trying to be what they're not?
When they don't see what they want, they don't try to accept it, they just keep picking at themselves. Until finally, they can't help but pick at others and point out their flaws. This really annoys me. Its pointless to look for flaws in people, because then all you will see are the flaws. If you look for the beauty in everything, all you will see is beauty.


So, I picked up my cat and there was this huge bump right behind his front leg. So I moved the fur out of the way, and there was this MONSTER TICK D: So my mom got this metal needle thing to burn it off, right. But I think she did it wrong, because the tick EXPLODED. And this really thick, almost black, blood oozed EVERYWHERE. The head was still stuck in there though, so I had to pull it out :d and it was really really gross. Afterwards my kitty looked like he'd been shot. D: But he's ok now:)

jess thought i would share. :P

Current Loves:

-Books
-Over-sized jackets that go to your knees.
-M&Ms
-Trees with nice views
-French Braids
-Fluffy Beds
-25% Siamese kitty-cats
-Sleep
-Panoramas :DD

4 comments:

NittyWood said...

i totally agree.

GraceEstelle said...

First paragraph, I agree, but I can't say I'm not guilty of looking for flaws.
But you can't just ignore flaws either, because then you make mistakes, you know?

I love all those things too!!! :D

<33

allywood said...

I constantly wish I could perfect society in a way. Or just bit by bit, to make it more loving.

I hate the way humanity works.

JΛMES said...

I think that's a good statement to make. Besides, it's the flaws that make things beautiful. If everything was perfect, it would all be the same because they would all have to be, to be perfect. Without flaws, there is no beauty in things, is what I'm really trying to say I suppose.

(: