Monday, March 23, 2009

My Poems Never Have Titles.

I'm sorry, I know I'm just being annoying by changing my blog title every 2 seconds, but I promise I won't change it again.

Here's more poetry about...STUFF.
Some kind of poetry expert is going to beat me for this D:



I'm dying to speak what's here in me
but I can't seem to open my mouth.
I want to shout to the heavens
but I'm afraid to speak out.

I want my words to flow from me
into the great beyond.
I wish I could, but my words escape me
and go a different route.

Every time I imagine what I could be,
I float off into space.
But every wish I try to work upon,
slaps me in the face.

I am here though, am I not?
Wasting time that can't be bought.
Fighting wars that shouldn't be fought.
But, what? What can I do to change that?



Goodnight<3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think poetry is meant to be critical, and if it is, that's plain silly. But I think you have a nice amount of writing ability.

NoLongerInUse said...

i loved that poem
i think it was beautiful
and i love poetry, because really..it can never ever be wrong in every way.