Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My brain is spinning again.

Nome: any melody defined by inviolable rules.

Today was fun.
WE'RE GOING TO STATE!!! :DDDDDDDDDD
and we get to stay in a hotel :DDDDDDDDD
and and and :DDDDDDDDD

wow, i'm such a dork.

anyayy, It's my parents anniversary, so while they're off to Bone Fish Grill, it's my task to care for the munchkins. I think i'll make pizza. Unfortunately though, this event cut my time at art club short:[...tear. Ahwell, I was too hyper to paint anything decent anyway :P When are we not having art club? is it this next monday? I don't know, I just remember seeing something saying NO ART CLUB TODAY on the schedule when I walked in.

i was cleaning up the kitchen and i found THIS. It's so violent for an 8 year old xD





Current Loves:

- Milk Maids
- Ginormous Fan brushes
- Nameless Asian dudes with AWESOME hair.
- Ballet
- We Won :DDDD yayy^.^
- Sunlight
- Shopping
- Converse<3 i'm getting some soon<3. it's really sad i've never owned a pair.
- Roses made out of candy wrappers

Helpful Hint: just to make it clear, i was not directing my comment about people hitting me towards anyone at the villages. it was towards my brother.

4 comments:

GraceEstelle said...

OMG Kaylee I can't believe you made that the title!
And "twords" is spelled like this --->toward
And that was a very hyper post.

Hooly said...

no art club next wednesday, foooool!
:D

allywood said...

:)
That is a rather violent picture o.O
And congratulations !
:D

<3

TLALOC said...

i drew excessively violent stuff by my age's standard when i was a kid, too.
AH. thankfully i got that phase out of the way quickly. :{U