Thursday, March 5, 2009

I'm Not AlOOWED ON ANYMORE

I havn't felt well all day. I feel like i'm burning up, but at the same time i'm so cold... Ana probably got me sick.
All day I was on edge for no reason. Even now, my shoulders are tightening up, and I can't seem to relax. Every time I stand up, I find myself pacing, my thoughts forcing me to move. I couldn't seem to focus on anything in school today. My mind kept drifting off.
Last night my mom decided she wanted to look at my blog. I told her no, so she went and told my dad. Then she said she was going to look at the history and find it. So I deleted it. I got in trouble; she went and told my dad again. I explained that it's my personal space. Now I'm not allowed on until further notice (I just found oput)
I want to go take a walk.

I need someone to talk to, but I don't want to talk to anyone.

I need someone to hold me tight and never let me go.

Current Loves:

- Hugs
- Sleeeeep
- More Hugsss:)
- Balance
- Paint. Lots and lots of Paint:)
- Focus

3 comments:

GraceEstelle said...

Awwww. :(

*hugs*
I love you kaylee. :)

<3

allywood said...

:(

That really, really sucks :/

I hope you start to feel better.

<3

I'm here to talk if you need to !

NittyWood said...

thats not fair.
its your right to release your thoughts on a blog.
And your shouldnt be punished because you didnt want your parents seeing your blog, its your blog, not theirs.
You have a right to keep them from it.

fell better :)