Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Our eyes wander for help

I had a pretty good day today.
Mrs. Mosby's class made me sick yesterday though. She said we could sit out on it and I wish I had. I didn't think it would bother me that much, but it really did...
She needs more schooling on how to teach.

To all of those who auctually read my blog, even though it sometimes seems depressing:

HI EVERYONE :D
I LOVEE YOUUU<33
and
Thank you:)

Random Comment:
Car rides make me sleepy. 'O'


MANLY MEN come from MANLAND! xP

5 comments:

GraceEstelle said...

I love you too! <3

allywood said...

How come Mosby's class made you sick? :/

<3

Kaylee. said...

We had the suicide lecture, and she told us the stories of all these people who committed suicide, and It made me think that maybe if just one person had cared enough to talk to them, or just one person had been kind enough to them, then they wouldn't be dead..
It made me sick to think about how fragile life is and how just one person running their mouth because they were having a bad day, could finally push someone over the edge.

mona.in.the.box said...

Only MANLY MEN from MANSOME MANLIMAN MANLAND can have such MANSOME MANLY MEN VOICES.



Kaylee.....have you ever BEEN to MANLAND?? D8 *look of utter horror and assumption*

Kaylee. said...

Ofcourse, thats how Tanner, opps, I mean TANNER got his MANSOME MANLY VOICE.