Monday, March 9, 2009

It's Alright to be Little Bitty.

Yes that IS a COUNTRY song :P

My parents allowed me back on the computer in exchange that I allow them to look over my blog. oh joy.

I hate the feeling of being helpless. I hate the fact that I'm physically unable to change anything around me. But really, that's how life goes. In order to live we have to trust in unseen things. Because ultimately, it's not our will that matters.

My baby horsie has an abscess on her foot:(

Why can't I just say what I need to say?

For some reason Anberlin puts me in a good mood:)

Confessions:

1. ...?

2. You're too proud to admit when you're wrong, so you end up doing stupid things.

3. Just STOP. please. I feel bad enough.

4. GET OUT OF MY LIFE. You give everyone around you GRIEF.

5. Whenever you gaze off, I want to ask you what you're thinking about.

6. Thanks for being there:)

7. LOL :D

Random Comment:
I want to put a camera on my cat to see where he goes during the day. He always disappears.

Current Loves:

- Pink Skies
- green eyes :P
- Books that make me dream
- Breaking out in song :D
- Bow Ties
- Laughing because we're hyped up on morning jewce :P
- BOB MACKIE :DDD

2 comments:

allywood said...

Well it's good you're back on, right?
<3

I'm happy for that !

GraceEstelle said...

5... lol?