Saturday, March 14, 2009

Over a breakfast of Boar.

I know I'm being hypocritical about this, but, it really annoys me when people just complain about everything, and then make up excuses to why things annoy them.

Example:

"I don't think you pay enough attention to your horses, so I think we should get rid of them and buy cows"

"Yes i do. We got rid of the cows we had before because you said they were a pain in the butt"

"i didn't say that"

"yes, you did."

"well, the horses are costing me money, and cows can take care of themselves."

"you have to feed cows too."

"not as much, and horses are stupid, they don't do anything for you. They just sit out in a pasture. They have no feelings"

"What? Yes they do. Cows are stupid, what are you talking about?"

and this just kept going on until he actually denied that he ever said that horses have no feelings....-.-

IGNORE ME.
It really isn't his fault.


Random Comment:
i want to learn how to write with my left hand.

No comments: