Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Mae DRugz.

I find myself wanting to keep coming back to blog more and more. It's soo addicting andd I love it :)

I'm off to Envirothon in da morn', so wish mae luck with that :P

Is it weird that I hate being cold but I love winter? I love being warm when it's cold outside. Winter clothes are nice,

I think it's funny how people act differently when no one's around. When people arn't looking, they become themselves, they become real. I hate the feeling that everyone is wearing a mask. How can someone can be kind and hospitable, and just turn around and treat everyone else like dirt?

I don't like being hit. Even if it's a "love pat" or whatever. It just bothers me on a whole different level. It makes me feel low and somehow that makes me feel like i deserve it in someway. That sounds so twisted. Most of you people are probably saying "wow, overdramatic much" right now. I don't care. This is my blog to display whatever kind of crazed ideas my brain spits out. You don't have to read it:) But do me a favor. Don't hit me. No, I'm not targeting anyone, this is just a general i've always felt this way kind of thing.

i'm sleepy "-

Current Loves:


- Sunrises
- Tin Foil
- Dimes
- Lolbolly Pine trees xD
- stealing brother's lunchbox
- Cappucino Fudge Blitz
- Warm People, because you can just stand next to them and you're automatically 10 degrees warmer. :P
- Blog Comments
- EElYAK xP

3 comments:

allywood said...

I don't typically like getting hit either xD
And you go, girl :)
It's your blog to put whatever you want :D

<3

Kaylee. said...

wow, that was more stern than i was going for. xD

GraceEstelle said...

Yeah I don't like being hit either! (James.)