Monday, March 16, 2009

Lets Get Some Eyeliner.

HI
Today was funn. :D
I always dread mondays, but they always seem to turn out AWESOME.
Anywayys, we just got back from the store, and we bought like 32! of those Marie Calendar frozen food thingys. HOLY CADAVER :O!
and before that Tanner dumped half a box of Peanut Butter Captain Crunch on his lap xD it was GREAT.
I'm really thirsty and I don't feel like saying anythng else, because my brain is shooting SPARKS. ByByee ;P

Current Loves:
- Febreez--> it has multiple uses
- MY EYES ARE GREEN BECAUSE I EAT A LOT OF VEGETABLES
- Neon socks
- Pansies
- happy faces
- Tea:)
- NOT geometry
- pretty feet :D
- British Accents
- Irish Grandpas who go by the name of Pattycake

3 comments:

allywood said...

I loooove British Accents :D

<33

GraceEstelle said...

Sounds funday-y. :D

Hooly said...

I love Febreze, I spray it everywhere in my room XD