Thursday, March 19, 2009

Give me the strength to try

It really doesn't bother me whenever people talk about how bad a day they've had, or complain about problems in their life. It doesn't bring me down any, not to say that don't I feel bad for them, but I actually welcome it. It makes me focus more on other people, and makes me feel more grateful for what I have instead of just thinking badly about things in my life.

Saying that,
I'm thinking about being a Psychiatrist.

Random Comment:
I like looking at random blogs.. Is that weird?

Ahhh, MY CONTACTS, I CAN'T SEE D:

PS: i only got one comment on my poem a couple days ago and it made me sad :(
but thank you grace :D

2 comments:

allywood said...

I constantly have thoughts of being a psychiatrist :D

<3

Kaylee. said...

I think it's amazing how the mind works.