Thursday, March 26, 2009

You Can't Bring Me Down.

Today was really the best day I've had in a long time time. I stayed after school until Grease practice and the whole time we played THE CUP GAME and sang and ate GOLDFISH and added those CRYSTAL LIGHT packages to our water bottles and then Skylar gave us these really yummy MINTS :D But they had ASPARTAME :O!..xP Then Mr Riddle came and gave us STRAWBERRY MILKSHAKES! and then for like 45 minutes Mona and I stood on chairs and sang into one of those DECKED-OUT MICROPHONES with the little screen things and sang random songs :D...It was AWESOME! :D

Current Loves:

- Good days
- Dollar Rings :D
- Booth Seats
- Buy One Get One Free SALES xD
- CUP GAMES!
- My dad looks like Jack Hannah xD
- Poetry
- Awesome Dance Music---> COBRA STARSHIP
- English Class
- Speeches about the 50s that use "BY GOLLY".

I need to go study for Biology so Goodnight<3




.

1 comment:

mona.in.the.box said...

Don't forget our 20-min convo with the vending machine xDDDD
I WAS SO HAPPY YESTERDAY that was the first day in a long time I wasn't SUPERCRAZYsickachoo-sounding and it felt GREAT. :D
That milkshake was DERRICIOUS.

*SCHYLER
I learned how to spell her name FR RLZ LOL
xDD I love you Kaylee <3