Friday, March 27, 2009

Simultaneous Release

So, I was baking cookies, and somehow I managed to drop a glass bowl in...and it..kindof um, shattered "/ Ya, then I stepped on a piece and cut my foot "/...I'm so talented ;P

We're doing this WICKED SWEET garden drawing in art class and it's going to be AWESOME! I'm not really sure how I'm going to do my tree though...But I'm REALLY EXCITED because I was auctually thinking about a garden scene I wanted to draw awhile ago. :D

right now i have this crazy urge to do Biology homework.

I was going to do confessions, but i realized i hate reading over other people's , so i'm not going to.

PICTURES:










Random Comment:
i've always wanted to ice skate:)

2 comments:

GraceEstelle said...

lol @ the last one.

Kaylee. said...

is it just me or do all these pictures look familiar? (as in someone's already posted them)